Tuesday, August 16, 2011

17th August.

Arrived in Singapore reasonable fresh and alert. Still impressed by the airport facilities. Had a quick light meal when we would have loved to have had just cereal. Then off to have a shower and again felt really refreshed after, ready to tackle the flight home to Melbourne. Into customs where one of the customs officers took a liking to Annette and gave her a pat down. I would have loved to had a photo of that. Not long to wait at the gate and we were on board. Seemed to take awhile to get airborne and will admit that I nodded off.
Up and hardly anyone on the plane, at least up top anyway. Dinner served which woke us both up a bit and we both spent the flight watching movies but again a couple of times I nodded off waking up to find I hadn't slept long as the movie was not much further advanced. It was only later that I learnt that Annette had been kind enough to pause the movie when I was asleep. Ta to her. Didn't dawn on me that I hadn't paused it before I nodded off.

No comments:

Post a Comment